Tuesday 20 January 2009

I made these cards up after I saw this months Quick Cards,I have only just got these cards at a bargain price of £4.99 from a local shop in town and though I had to put them to good use. It's my little baby's 4th birthday today I can't quite believe how quick the years have flown by. She got loads of new toys which are now spread across the living room floor. I also got a little present through the post today,some new stamps from Crafts U Love and I can't wait to try them out,I got a little cowboy and cowgirl,I'll have to show you once I've had chance to have a play. I've got my Maths class tonight which I'm not looking forward to, it seems to be getting harder and harder,I have just had the results from my first exam through and I some how managed to get an A*, lets hope I can keep it up.

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

CJ these are really cute, and well done on getting an A, you must be so chuffed, hugs pops x x x

Steph said...

Oh these are so sweet! I especially love the polka dot one. Congrats on your maths x