Tuesday 7 September 2010



http://valentinesmonthlychallenges.blogspot.com/



Over at Valentines monthly challenge ( see the above link)  I had to make a card using yellow black and turquoise, here is what I came up with, the stamps are from stampin up the paper and ribbon was from The Glitter Pot and the flower was from Wild Orchid Crafts.
This mornings school run was quite good fun today, just as we left the house it started raining a little bit, by the time we got to school it was raining cats and dogs!!! I had to get completely changed when I got home. Now about to head off to do some shopping and when I get back I'm hoping I will  have chance to play with some christmas stuff!!!

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Oh super card and thanks for joining us at 'The Valentines Monthly Challenge' - i know the feeling about getting soaked - it happened to me last night, taking the dog out !!! Luv Sam x

Clair Matthews said...

Thank you so much for playing along.. Your card is great, such fantastic colouring!