Saturday 18 June 2011



This is a stamp that I got from The glitter pot the other day it's in a set and you get two other girls in it, I love them all so much I'm sure I'm going to be playing with these lots. The Paper that I used was also from The Glitter Pot. Over at Stamping Caz's blog at the moment she is asking people who have visited her blog to send a picture of a card that you've made this week to her so this is one that I have made. Pop over and look at her blog she makes some lovely cards.

4 comments:

Amanda R said...

Cute Fathers day card, masculine cards are so hard for me to make. And I love the little Nellie Snellen image, adorable! Thanks for playing along this week at LCI!

Pop's Cards said...

She is gorgeous i love the colours, hugs pops x

stampingcaz said...

Lovely card, thank you for sharing

Cazx

Julie said...

This is brilliant! Thanks for sharing it at TLT! juliex!