Tuesday 8 February 2011



Afternoon everyone, what a beautiful day it is today. It was quite frosty here this morning, but the sun was out. I love waking up to that kind of weather. It got me thinking about summer, (not that I'm much of a summer person, I love the snow!!) anyway, the weather is what made me dig out this stamp and have a play, I've had this stamps for a while and only used it a couple of times, but I love the way she stamps and she is so easy to colour.
Hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine, while we have it!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i am not a very good summer "heat" person .. like you i prefer the snow - but love the cute little card
Lisa ;)

Alex said...

What a sweet card, makes me long for warmer weather! It's so rainy today, I could have drowned in puddles on my way to do shopping... *lol*
Love, Alex

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours & that image is so cute :)

Hugs
Tracey
x