Thursday 17 February 2011



I've never been very good at making boys cards, so I thought I had better keep trying this is what I have come up with, I just want to add flowers or ribbon to it, I think it looks funny without all the pretty stuff.
I can't believe how fast half term has come around, it feels like Christmas was not that long ago, I thought I would plan a couple of things to keep the kids busy and not get bored!!! I think we're going to go bowling one day out for a nice long walk another and maybe the cinema to see Gnomeo and Juliet.

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

I like the card - great image for a boy and fab papers
Lisa ;)

DesignerDiva said...

I know just what you mean about embellishing boys cards - I usually add buttons!! Always buttons, I get fed up with them. This is fab tho love that image its really cool, my daughter would love it she's a tomboy guitar player!!
Hugs Laurie x

Mary J said...

Hey Cj! What a great card - CAS really is your style!