Saturday 5 February 2011



Pleased to say that Larna is getting better slowly. I think I might take her out to get some fresh air today, I've also run out of double sided tape so may have to stop at a craft shop!!!
I made the above card is for a friend. She asked me to make five baby boy cards so I kept it simple the blue paper is Bazzill and the stamps are from an old Woodware set that I've had for about 5 years.
I'm really annoyed because when I was tidying up I broke the bears leg off, I suppose I should look on the bright side, I need to go shopping to buy a new bear!!!
Hope you all have a nice weekend.xxx

3 comments:

mckinkle said...

Hello CJ,

Im sure most people stutter a bit under the pressure of being recorded for an assessment and I hope you'll soon get the results you hope for!

I love your last 2 cards, the pirate is just such fun and a real breathe of fresh air away from the norm, I love it!

Now being partial to the odd teddy or three I have to say this new baby card is soooo beautiful! Your cards have such understated elegance, I really love your style!

Ive torn the odd acrylic stamp too but found I could still use them, they just needed careful placement on the acrylic block but then again, I reckon a new set would be just as good!!

Nothing like a bit of crafty retail therapy on a grey miserable day is there!

Keryn x

Lisa Jane said...

Glad your little one is feeling better .
Love the CAS card .. so clean and fresh
Lisa ;)

pickle said...

Aww this is super cute xx