Thursday 3 March 2011




I know it's nothing that special, but this is a picture of the Easter Bonnet that I have made for my daughter for school, not 100% sure if I want to add more to it not yet, but if I don't get round to it, at least see can where like this. Larna is actually quite excited about taking it to school, but she doesn't need to for about 5 weeks, I know why do it so early, well I have always hated doing them so I thought I would get it over and done with, and now quite pleased with myself, that I won't be rushing around last minute like I normally do.
I hope everyone is ok, the weather here at the moment is very cold, but the sun is out and shining. I'm off to tidy up and see if I can a little bit of time before I have to go to school to have a little play.

3 comments:

Mary J said...

I think it's superb! The simplicity and the colour combo is perfect!

Lisa Jane said...

Its wonderful - love the pretty colours
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Its Fab CJ, the little chicks are adorable and if you made those flowers your a megastar! your'll put all the other mums to shame
Laurie x