Tuesday 29 March 2011


My mum popped round yesterday with a friend, who wanted a 90th birthday card, I did not have one made, but she choose this one that I had made quite a while ago and I added the 90 onto it, was going to do it with the yellow paper but I had used it all up I don't think the green looks to bad. My mum also wants a 90th birthday card for someone else so I'm off to do that now.

It's my birthday today, I'm not really doing anything, but I did go out on Saturday night and this is a picture of me and a couple of my friends at the end of the night a little worse for wear, it was a good night.

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Happy Birthday CJ.. many Happy returns of the day .. hope its a good one!
Love the card .. Owls are so "in" at the moment and i think the green numbers look fine
Lisa x

DesignerDiva said...

Happy Birthday - looks like you were having fun! Lovin the funky owl
Hugs Laurie x