Monday 24 January 2011




Here is the present that I made for my mother-in-law, it's a box and 12 notelets that I made, I gave it to her on Sunday and she was really pleased with it so I'm really glad it went down well.
I'm so sorry the picture is so dark I don't actually own a camera so I have to use my phone and I think I might have it on the wrong setting.
I have had quite a busy weekend, it was my nephews birthday he was 4 so we went to his birthday party my mother-in-law came round and Larna had her friend from up the road round so I have not had much chance to do anything this weekend, I have just got back from working up at school and I've now got about 45 minutes before I have to go back and collect Larna, so I'm off to see if I can start making a card, hope you all have a fab day.xxxx

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

whta a fabulous project - love that rosette topper
Lisa ;)