Monday 31 January 2011


Hi everyone, hope you all ok, just wanted to show you this card that I made. My daughter is was feeling so much better that I let her go to her friends birthday party on Saturday, and this is the card that I made for her. The image is a digi one that I got from the following link http://digisparkle.com/6-all-our-digistamps?n=50 and the papers were free from a magazine that I got a long time ago, I hope she's pleased with it because I found it a bit of a fiddle to get it looking right, I'm still not 100% sure.
I'm going to enter this in to Cute Card Thursday challenge found at the following link. http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Alex said...

Hello, it looks lovely to me! Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving a comment!
Whereabouts in Sussex are you? I am in Sussex too! (West Suusex but border to East)
Love, Alex

Alex said...

Hi, me again :-) Just thought I let you know I am not far away at all... I live in Hassocks and will have a Stampin up party scheduled for the 13th Feb, so if you are interested in coming, you are welcome! Or if you fancy a play some day ;-)
Love, Alex